Winclear 3.5 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Winclear is a privacy protection application. In most cases whenever you want to be sure that your computer is working properly and that your data that you have stored on it is safe, you will have to get a program that will stop any potential threat that may endanger your privacy.
Winclear is a perfect solution for anybody who has to protect its own privacy by allowing you to control every single aspect of your computers privacy and this will not only allow you to increase the level of your privacy protection but also your overall system security.
By preventing all kinds of privacy threats like spyware and adware to gain foothold on your computer, Winclear will really increase the level of security that you have on your computer. And since this program will at the same time erase all proof of your system usage, you can be sure that, nobody will be able to recover any of the data that you might have used.
Trial Version Limitations:
- Some functions are restricted.
* Easy to use: Just press the shortcut keys to do the cleaning in the background.
* Browser Compatibility: Supports all popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, AOL, Netscape, Opera, and MSN Explorer.
* Frees Disk Space: Support FAT/FAT32/NTFS File Systems
* Safe: Securely cleans spare and hidden data areas on your drives.
* File Shredder: Completely erase the contents of sensitive files and folders that you specify.
* Schedule Options: Schedule your cleaning task to run at anytime you want.
* LiveUpdate: You can check and download the latest updates using the LiveUpdate feature.
Top reasons to erase your Internet History:
* Information about all the sites that you visited is stored on your computer. Simply clicking on delete Internet Temp Files, History or Cookies will not protect your privacy.
* Every image that you have ever viewed, sent or received over the Internet is stored on your hard drive. Be it personal pictures or confidential business charts, these can be accessed by any snooper.
* There is a record of every program that you have ever downloaded or used on your hard drive. What you use on your computer should be your business and nobody else's.
* The windows "delete" button and the "empty recycle bin" option does NOT permanently delete your files.
* Improve the speed of your computer and free valuable space taken by your computers history files.
Winclear Completely Erases:
* Cookies (except the ones that you want to keep)
* Temporary internet files
* Browser History.
* All your histories securely by "wiping" the data unrecoverable
* Address drop-list box data /Location Bar
* RECYCLE BIN files automatically at Windows start up
* TEMP folder files
* Scandisk File Fragments
* Registry Streams
* Windows Fragmented Files
* Windows Start Menu Run/Find History
* Windows MediaPlayer Recent File List
* Windows Temporary Files Directory
Choose your download: